Special pricing notice: Spring 2019 schools savings ...
From March 1st, 2019, we are offering student talks with the following cost structure
A full morning at the school: €300 ( cost at same level for 5 years )
A full day at the school: €395 ( a reduction of €100 )
A day and evening at the school: €475 ( a reduction of €120 )
We do not visit schools for afternoon-only, or for parents evenings only. This structure allows us to balance our research and consulting responsibilities with our continued support for students talks in schools.
Teen Safe - eleven years in the making...
We passionately believe that "Teen Safe - Internet Resilience Seminars" are what internet safety and reputation management presentations should be like. They are EXACTLY the type of internet safety and privacy event that WE would want to go to.
Internet Resilience Seminar
Digital privacy and safety are equally important, and the overlap of the virtual and physical worlds are a key issue for everyone. Young people are very vulnerable because they take risks without understanding the implications and consequences. After this presentation those attending will be very aware of the issues and remedies and be well placed to discuss them in the home or professional environment.
Recognising and mitigating risk when online.
- situational awareness when online
- vulnerabilities in technology
- the power of online search and erosion of privacy
- images: how they may be a joy and scourge online
- tracing: how we can unwittingly affect others privacy
- the fascination with online friends both known and unknown
- online harassment and unwanted contacts: when things go wrong
- the challenge of adult material for children (senior students only)
- a glimpse into the nature of offenders and how they operate (senior students only)